TABLE OF CONTENTS

Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Disneyland Adventure - WE SAID YES

Disneyland this year brought many beautiful and precious gifts for me this year. I got engaged to my 7-year partner in crime, shared memories and laughter with my new family, and built a life-long friendship. Another silent and personal gift that I gave to myself can't help but bring a smile to my face. I made myself a goal to ask my girlfriend to marry me and to get my body weight down to a more healthy number so I would feel confident about the way I look in my engagement photos standing next to my beautiful bride. I know that may seem vain, and maybe it is a little bit so I'm sorry about that. It has been a long and difficult year but it has finally paid off. For the first time in my entire life, I accomplished both of my New Year resolutions. Please stay posted for the events of my magical trip as I work to put the memories to paper the best that I can. For now, please enjoy some of these sneak peak photos as well as a look at a great mile post on my long road to my personal weight loss goal. Thanks to everyone for your continued support of Carley and I. We are so excited for our special day!


No comments:

Post a Comment